Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903
- Image: "Notre Dame, Paris, France, 1903", 1903. Vintage print, 5 x 7 in. Brooklyn Museum, Goodyear. (Photo: Brooklyn Museum, S03i0848v01.jpg)
- Notes: I. Sept. 11. Notre Dame-34. Leaning facade of south transept. Compare no. Tripod plumb-line not true. Too much wind. Surveyor's rod is placed against the small platform beyond tripod. [Exterior.] Goodyear number: 174. Annotations: 18 x 22 Slide. First series. MEM 107. Goerz. D 128. 60 counts.
- Subject: Paris, France / Notre Dame
- Collection: Goodyear Archival Collection
- Folder: Visual materials [6.1.003]: 1903 survey expedition photographs.