A Dialogue With Tradition: Three Native American Families
- Dates: October 4, 1991 through January 27, 1992
- Collections: Arts of the Americas
- Image: AON_E1991i015.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 1991
- Description: Dialogue With Tradition: Three Native American Families. [10/04/1991 - 01/27/1992]. Installation view.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Records of the Department of the Arts of Africa, the Pacific Islands, and the Americas. (AON_E_1991_Dialogue)
- Source: color slide 1 x 1.5 in. (3 x 4 cm)