Primitive Negro Art, Chiefly From the Belgian Congo
- Dates: April 11, 1923 through May 20, 1923
- Collections: Arts of Africa
- Image: AON_E1923i007.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 1923
- Description: Primitive Negro Art, Chiefly From the Belgian Congo. [04/11/1923 - 05/20/1923]. Installation view: wood fetish image, Lagos, Nigeria. Stone fetish image, Belgian Congo.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Records of the Department of the Arts of Africa, the Pacific Islands, and the Americas. (AON_E_1923_Primitive)
- Source: b/w copy photograph 5 x 7.25 in. (12.7 x 18.5 cm)