Alone in a Crowd: Prints of the 1930s and 1940s by African-American Artists
- Dates: February 25, 1996 through April 22, 1996
- Collections: American Art
- Image: PDP_E1996i001.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 1996
- Description: Alone in a Crowd: Prints of the 1930s and 1940s by African-American Artists. [02/25/1996 - 04/22/1996]. Installation view.
- Citation: Brooklyn Museum Archives. Records of the Department of Prints, Drawings, and Photographs. (PDP_E_1996_African)
- Source: color slide 1 x 1.5 in. (3 x 4 cm)