- Medium: Silver
- Geographical Location: Lemburg, Ukraine
- Dates: ca. 1830-1850
- Dimensions: 9 1/2 x 12 1/8 x 3 1/2 in. (24.1 x 30.8 x 8.9 cm)
- Markings: Marks on base: maker's mark "M.B."; standard mark "12"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H27, 8B
- Accession Number: 49.228.14
- Image: 49.228.14_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Hanukkah Menorah, silver, filigree, bench type, scalloped back panel surmounted by crown with eagle finial, on both sides two filigree columns with capitals, on center in roundel double-headed eagle symbolizing the Austro-Hungarian Habsburg monarchy, eight pitchers and servant missing, cabriole legs.