Teapot and Lid
- Artist: Arne Jacobsen (Designer)
- Medium: Brushed stainless steel
- Geographical Location: Denmark
- Dates: ca. 1970
- Dimensions: 5 5/16 x 5 1/8 x 5 1/8 in. (13.5 x 13 x 13 cm)
- Markings: printed on bottom is "LAUFFER / STAINLESS / STELTON / DENMARK" and in script "A".
Paper label on bottom reads "Cylinda Line" and "LAUFFER stainless / stelton / denmark / design / arne jacobson / no. 0472".
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H27, 4G
- Accession Number: 74.192.8a-b
- Image: 74.192.8a-b_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Teapot (a) and lid (b), brushed stainless steel. Cylindrical shaped body, triangular J-form spout projecting away from body, black plastic handle in shape of upside down L with circular cut-out on inside corner to accommodate finger; circular lid with raised disc handle.
CONDITION - Excellent.