- Artist: Gorham Manufacturing Company (Maker)
- Medium: Silver
- Geographical Location: Providence, Rhode Island, United States
- Dates: ca. 1905
- Dimensions: 3 11/16 x 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 in. (9.4 x 29.2 x 29.2 cm)
- Markings: On bottom: "385 / Martele / [spread eagle] / [Gorham lion within octagon, anchor within shield, letter "G" within octagon] / 9584 / H / H Y / SPAULDING & CO / CHICAGO / P"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: Engraved on bottom: "June 1 - 1905"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 22, Shelf G
- Accession Number: 75.23
- Image: 75.23_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Bowl with scalloped edge with raised flowers, leaves and vines in low relief; four vines trail down the inner bowl and around the four hammered-out feet; the sides of the inner bowl are hammered out in eight equidistant places in rounded forms.
CONDITION: Excellent; scratching and signs of wear on interior of bowl; two tiny black spots on inner bowl near foot.