Kiddush Wine Cup
- Artist: I.F. Hornung (Maker)
- Medium: Silver
- Geographical Location: Mulhausen, Alsace, Switzerland
- Dates: 17th century
- Dimensions: 4 1/16 x 3 1/16 x 3 1/16 in. (10.3 x 7.8 x 7.8 cm)
- Markings: "2-6-5-7 / [wheel with trumpet-shaped spokes] / [Bishop's staff and "B" within an octagon' / [small wheel] / I F H" all within a shield.
- Inscriptions: Scratched inscription in unlettered Hebrew hand identifies the owner as one Maharam Zwei.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H27, 8B
- Accession Number: 50.8
- Image: 50.8_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Silver Kiddush Cup (used in blessing over wine), interior silver-gilt, lip has slight flair, body of cup ornamented with two engraved bands, between which surface of silver is lightly hammered in a stippled effect.