Coffee Pot with Hinged Cover
- Artist: J. E. Caldwell & Co. (Maker)
- Medium: Sterling silver, ivory
- Dates: ca. 1875
- Dimensions: Other (Height): 11 11/16 in. (29.7 cm)
Other (Diameter of Base): 5 in. (12.7 cm)
Other (Diameter of Top): 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Markings: On bottom, stamped in oval: "J.E.CALDWELL & Co. / ENGLISH STERLING" surrounding "PHILADELPHIA / 197"
Under mask on handle: small hieroglyph of standing bird inside an oval.
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: Engraved monogram on side within lozenge: "M.A.C."
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 22, Shelf C
- Accession Number: 75.164.2
- Image: 75.164.1a-e-.6_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,