- Medium: Pewter
- Geographical Location: Westbrook, Maine, United States
- Dates: 1837-1860
- Dimensions: 6 1/4 x 8 3/8 x 5 7/8 in. (15.9 x 21.3 x 14.9 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on base, partially worn rectangular stamp with serrated edge containing "R DUNH[AM]"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 1C
- Accession Number: 50.141.37
- Image: 50.141.37.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Pewter water pitcher, "Britannia ware." Bulbous shape rises from flat bottom, then flares to open top. Attached arching, triangular spout and ear-shaped handle. Decorative line rings body around neck.
CONDITION: Badly dented, base dented.