- Artist: Paul Landacre
- Medium: Wood engraving
- Dates: 1935-1941
- Dimensions: Sheet: 7 1/4 x 10 5/8 in. (18.4 x 27 cm)
- Signature: Signed, "Paul Landacre" lower right recto in graphite
- Inscriptions: Titled lower left recto in graphite
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, J617
- Accession Number: 78.109
- Edition: No individual edition number on print.
Published by the Woodcut Society of Kansas City, Missouri in an edition of 200 for their members.
There are two additonal (?) editions for this print according to Zeitlin and Ver Brugge's auction catalogue #289, Spring 1986. The first 60, the second 150.
- Image: 78.109_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2006