Fragment of the Feet and Base of a Statue
- Medium: Siltstone or Greywacke
- Geographical Location: Hermopolis, Egypt
- Dates: 664-332 B.C.
- Dynasty: early Dynasty XXVI
- Period: Late Period
- Dimensions: 4 5/8 x 4 11/16 x 4 13/16 in. (11.7 x 11.9 x 12.2 cm)
- Inscriptions: Inscribed around base and on remains of back pillar.
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 3MZM12, 22A
- Accession Number: 79.31
- Image: 79.31_threequarter_right_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2008
One grey granite schist fragment of the lower portion of a statue, inscribed.
Condition: The case is chipped; there are nicks in the toes.