- Artist: Paul Landacre
- Medium: Wood engraving
- Dates: 1940
- Dimensions: Sheet: 7 7/8 x 10 3/8 in. (20 x 26.4 cm)
Image: 5 15/16 x 7 in. (15.1 x 17.8 cm)
- Markings: Monogram lower right recto in plate
- Signature: Signed, "Paul Landacre" lower right recto in graphite
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, J617
- Accession Number: 80.57.5
- Edition: No individual number on print.
Published by the Woodcut Society of Kansas City, Missouri in an edition of 200 for their members.
Edition of 250 according to Zeitlin and Ver Brugge's auction catalogue #289, Spring 1986.
- Image: 80.57.5_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2006