- Artist: Zeeho (Maker)
- Medium: Silver
- Dates: early 20th century
- Dynasty: Qing Dynasty
- Dimensions: 3 1/2 x 6 in. (8.9 x 15.2 cm)
- Markings: on base, "ZEEHO" (?) in rectangle, Chinese characters in rectangles on each side. "ZEEHO" may actually be "Zeewo," who is listed in The Chait Collection of Chinese Export Silver, The Ralph M. Chait Galleries, New York, 1985, nos. 274-278, pp. 241-244, in which he is cited as using the monogram ZE and an ideogram read as Zeewo.
on body, two-character mark in Chinese within roundel. Likely phonetic initials of Western owner.
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H26, 4A
- Accession Number: 84.195.24
- Image: 84.195.24_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,