Portrait of Jane Wallach
- Artist: Elie Nadelman
- Medium: White marble on green stone base
- Dates: ca. 1917-1918
- Dimensions: 26 1/8 x 17 7/8 x 14 1/8 in. (66.4 x 45.4 x 35.9 cm)
Base: 2 3/16 in. (5.6 cm)
- Signature: Incised along bottom edge at back: "ELIE NADELMAN"
- Collection: American Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 30, Shelf C
- Accession Number: 54.74
- Image: 54.74_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Half-length figure of woman with hair in a bun; head turns very slightly to proper left; arms crossed over chest; wearing simple, loose garment with long sleeves; soft modeling; striated texture in hair; atop base with bands.
Condition: Good; few marks on hands, few scratches and dings on back