Portable Typewriter with Cover and Carrying Case
- Artist: Marcello Nizzoli (Maker)
- Medium: Painted metal, plastic, rubber, leatherette
- Dates: designed in 1950, later manufactured.
- Dimensions: 3 x 10 9/16 x 12 3/4 in. (7.6 x 26.8 x 32.4 cm)
3 7/8 x 12 x 13 1/2 in. (9.8 x 30.5 x 34.3 cm)
- Markings: "Lettera 22" black printed silver metal label on top of machine. "Underwood Olivetti" black printed silver metal label above rubber roller. "Olivetti-Ivrea / made in Italy" black printed silver metal label on back of machine.
Molded Olivetti logo on black handle of carring case.
White printed Olivetti logo on soft plastic typewriter cover.
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H28, 2A
- Accession Number: 88.106a-c
- Image: CUR.88.106a-c.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2009