- Artist: Abraham Rattner
- Medium: India ink and wash on off-white wove paper
- Dates: ca. 1952
- Dimensions: sheet: 23 7/8 x 18 15/16 in. (60.6 x 48.1 cm)
- Signature: Signed lower left in ink: "Rattner"
- Inscriptions: On recto, lower left: in graphite above signature, "With love to Edith / and Milton Lowenthal" and in ink below signature, "In memory of / my Beloved Bettina"
On verso, at top in ink: "No. 57b / Study for crucifixion / Rattner" and "to Milton and Edith / Lowenthal 2/13/52"
- Collection: Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, E117
- Accession Number: 88.207