Shabty of the Prophet of Amon, Harkhebit
- Medium: Faience
- Geographical Location: Deir el Bahri, Egypt
- Dates: ca. 1292-1075 B.C.E.
- Dynasty: XIX Dynasty to XX Dynasty
- Period: New Kingdom
- Dimensions: 4 7/16 x 1 11/16 x 1 9/16 in. (11.3 x 4.3 x 4 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Accession Number: 37.135E
- Image: 37.135E_front_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2008
Ushabti of the Prophet Amon, Harkhebit, in faience. One column of inscription on lower body. Facial features, sack, fillet around head and inscription in black underglaze. Short and heavy in its proportions.
Condition: Originally bright blue, now somewhat faded. Weathered on feet, hands and face. Intact.