Shabty of the Chief Draftsman Amen-em-opet
- Medium: Faience
- Geographical Location: Deir el Bahri, Egypt
- Dates: ca. 1075-656 B.C.E.
- Dynasty: XXI Dynasty to XXII Dynasty
- Period: Third Intermediate Period
- Dimensions: 4 3/8 x 1 3/4 x 1 7/16 in. (11.1 x 4.4 x 3.7 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Accession Number: 37.136E
- Image: CUR.37.136E_view2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2007
Faience Ushabti of the Chief Draughtsman of the Estate of Amon-Re, Amen-ern-opet. The left arm is extended straight down at the side; right arm crossed over shoulder. Hair is rendered with straight black lines and bound with a fillet. Inscription over most of figure. Inscription and details in black.
Condition: Intact. Bright blue glaze well preserved.