Small Shabty of the Chief Draftsman Amen-em-opet
- Medium: Faience
- Geographical Location: Dayr al-Bahri, Egypt
- Dates: ca. 1075-656 B.C.E.
- Dynasty: XXI Dynasty to XXII Dynasty
- Period: Third Intermediate Period
- Dimensions: 4 1/8 x 1 9/16 x 1 7/16 in. (10.5 x 4 x 3.6 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Accession Number: 37.138E
- Image: CUR.37.138E.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2007
Faience Ushabti of the Chief Draughtsman of the Estate of Amon-Re, Amon-ern-opet. Details of face, hair and inscription in black. Mummiform, with tools and sack. Face indistinct. Fillet around rounded head.
Condition: Bright blue glaze. Slight wearthering on face and hands. Intact.