Ushabti of Ainmose
- Medium: Wood, painted
- Geographical Location: Egypt
- Dates: ca. 1292-656 B.C.E.
- Dynasty: XIX Dynasty to XXV Dynasty
- Period: New Kingdom to Third Intermediate Period
- Dimensions: 8 9/16 x 2 1/16 x 1 1/16 in. (21.8 x 5.3 x 2.7 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 3MZM12, 46I
- Accession Number: 37.156E
- Image: CUR.37.156E_NegGRPA_cropped_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010
Wooden ushabti of the Chantress of Amon, Ainmose, clad in the dress of a reis. Covered with white slip, over which details and inscription painted in black. Left hand with whip against right shoulder. 2 columns of inscription on front of figure.
Condition: Intact. Small crack on back of figure. Paint faded and missing in spots.
One of a group 37.156E thru 37.161E.