Ushabti of Ainmose
- Medium: Wood, painted
- Geographical Location: Egypt
- Dates: ca. 1292-656 B.C.E.
- Dynasty: XIX Dynasty to XXV Dynasty
- Period: New Kingdom to Third Intermediate Period
- Dimensions: 7 5/16 x 1 13/16 x 1 1/8 in. (18.5 x 4.6 x 2.8 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 3MZM12, 46I
- Accession Number: 37.157E
- Image: CUR.37.157E_37.156E_NegGRPA_cropped_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010
Wooden ushabti of the Chantress of Amon, Ainmose in mummiform with hoes and sack in back. Covered with white slip with details in black. Missing feet. One column of inscription: The inspector the Osiris, the Chantress of Amon, Ainmose.
Condition: Paint faded. Details of face gone. Intact except for gouge in crook of right arm.
One of a group 37.156E thru 37.161E.