Lounge Chair, Model 654W
- Artist: Jens Risom (Designer)
- Medium: Birch, cotton webbing
- Geographical Location: New York, New York, United States
- Dates: Designed 1941; Manufactured ca. 1946
- Dimensions: 29 3/4 x 19 7/8 x 28 in. (75.6 x 50.5 x 71.1 cm)
- Markings: Rectangular paper label glued to top of rear leg stretcher: "KNOLL ASSOCIATES INC. [black on red] / 601 MADISON AVENUE, NEW YORK 22. N.Y. [black on white]"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 7, Shelf A
- Accession Number: 58.121
- Image: 58.121_back_bw_IMLS.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Natural-colored birch armless lounge chair with interwoven strips of brown webbing for seat and back. In elevation: curving, continuous L-shaped back and seat (made of two pieces on each side), supported by four tapering legs that are taller at the front than at the rear. Model 654W.