- Medium: Terracotta, pigment
- Geographical Location: Ma'mariya, Egypt
- Dates: ca. 3650 B.C.E.-3300 B.C.E.
- Period: Predynastic Period, Naqada II
- Dimensions: 9 1/16 x 1 3/16 x 3 1/4 in. (23 x 3 x 8.2 cm)
- Collection: Egyptian, Classical, Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, CONSERVATION, 6F
- Accession Number: 07.447.500
- Image: 07.447.500_PS2.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2007
Pottery figurine of a woman, with uplifted arms. Rather small breasts. Flat torso. Long legs, peg-shaped, extremely faintly separated. Buff pottery, painted red on body; white, indicating cloth, from hips down.
Condition: Arms repaired at shoulder. Head and neck and arms from elbows on lacking. Foot end damaged. Paint mostly gone.