Cup and Saucer
- Artist: Wedgwood (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Dates: 1876
- Dimensions: Cup: 7/8 x 4 1/4 x 3 1/2 in.
Saucer: diameter: 5 1/2 in.
- Markings: Portland vase with "WEDGWOOD" written below in blue.
Standard English registration mark.
Gilt-painted "Y 425"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 6H2, 5H
- Accession Number: 1990.31.7a-b
- Image: 1990.31.1a-b-.7a-b_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,