Convention International Ladies Garment Workers Union, World's Fair (The Honorable Eleanor Roosevelt, Senator Wagner and David Dubinsky President of I.L.G.W.U.)
- Artist: John Albok
- Medium: Gelatin silver photographs
- Dates: 1940
- Dimensions: each image: 6 3/4 x 9 1/2 in. (17.1 x 24.1 cm)
both photos together: 13 1/2 x 9 1/2 in. (34.3 x 24.1 cm)
- Markings: Stamped in ink in venter of verso: "John Albok" and address twice
- Signature: Signed in pencil on recto in lower right: "John Albok"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in pencil in lower left of recto: "Convention International Garment Workers Union World's Fair 1940"; in pencil on verso in upper left: "Singing of the Anthem"; in upper right: "53"; lower right in pencil: "National Convention of the International Ladies Garment Workers Union"; lower left in pencil: "The Honorable Eleanor Roosevelt, Sen. Wagner, David Dubinksy, President of I.L.G.W.U"
- Collection: Photography
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, F215
- Accession Number: 1990.122.3a-b
- Image: CUR.1990.122.3a-b.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010