- Medium: Pewter
- Dates: late 17th or early 18th century
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 5/8 x 2 5/8 in. (5.1 x 6.7 x 6.7 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on underside in center of base, partially impressed stamp of fancy crown atop a rose with initials in band of crown, "E [C?]"
- Inscriptions: Incised around top of pedestal, below seam with bowl: "13215 - BROOKLYN MUSEUM"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 19, Shelf N
- Accession Number: 19.168
- Image: 19.168.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Pewter salt. Simple, hemispherical bowl raised on pedestal that is banded and flares out at bottom to wide base.
CONDITION: Fair; bowl is bent and misshapen; base dented; crack in seam between bowl and pedestal; scratched.