Medicine Bag with Pipe
- Artist: Osage, Native American (Culture)
- Medium: Rush, native dyes, red wool, catlinite, wood (ash)
- Geographical Location: Hominy, Oklahoma, United States
- Dates: late 19th - early 20th century
- Dimensions: Pipe: 4 1/2 x 3 in.
Pipe Stem: 19 x 1/2 in.
Medicine Bag: 26 1/2 x 22 in.
- Collection: Arts of the Americas
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H7, TOP
- Accession Number: 11.694.9043a-c
- Image: 11.694.9043a-c.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Fiber medicine bundle containing wooden incised pipe stem and red catlinite pipe bowl. The bundle is made with a dark on light zig zag pattern. Note that the pipe and pipe stem are missing.LAst search 12/2010 SKZ