- Artist: (of base) Tiffany Studios (Maker)
- Medium: Glass, bronze
- Geographical Location: New York, New York, United States
- Dates: ca. 1910
- Dimensions: Height: 23 3/4 in. (60.3 cm)
Diameter of circle formed by lamp shades: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Markings: Impressed on base of lamp: "TIFFANY STUDIOS / NEW YORK / 01 [sideways] / 5859 / [monogram consisting of large 'T' with 'C' and 'D' at either terminal of horizontal bar and 'C' and 'O' flanking vertical bar]"
Scratched around bottom edge of each shade: "Quezal"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 1, Shelf C
- Accession Number: 67.120.52a-h
- Image: 67.120.52a-h_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Table lamp, glass and bronze. Tulip-cluster design consists of seven tulip-shaped glass shades projecting from central vertical bronze stem. Shades (each with bulb) of greenish-gold hue. Circular reeded base with on/off knob at side.