- Artist: Tiffany Studios (Maker)
- Medium: Opalescent glass
- Geographical Location: New York City, New York, United States
- Dates: ca. 1901-1905
- Dimensions: 1 7/8 x 1 7/16 x 1 7/16 in. (4.8 x 3.7 x 3.7 cm)
- Markings: On base: scratched "L.C.T. / U9883", and original paper label printed "TIFFANY FAVRILE GLASS / REGISTERED TRADE MARK" in circle around cipher including letters "C D T C O"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 1, Shelf B
- Accession Number: 67.120.76
- Image: 67.120.76.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Miniature jar, opalescent or "Favrile" glass. Amber glass with overlay of blue, silver, gold, and rose iridescence. Globular body has four evenly spaced dimples on sides. Short wide neck with flaring rim.