- Artist: Tiffany Studios (Maker)
- Medium: Opalescent glass
- Geographical Location: Corona, New York, United States
- Dates: ca. 1901-1905
- Dimensions: 2 x 1 7/16 x 1 7/16 in. (5.1 x 3.7 x 3.7 cm)
- Markings: On base: scratched "L.C.T. / U8295"; and original paper label printed "TIFFANY FAVRILE GLASS / REGISTERED TRADE MARK" printed in circle around cipher including letters "C D T C O"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 1, Shelf A
- Accession Number: 67.120.91
- Image: 67.120.91.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Jar, opalescent or "Favrile" glass. Amber glass overlaid with metallic wash of silver, purple, green, and amber iridescence. Globular body with four evenly spaced dimples on sides. Short wide mouth has flaring rim.