Types of Jews
- Artist: James Tissot
- Medium: Pen and ink
- Dates: 1886-1887 or 1889
- Dimensions: Sheet: 4 3/4 x 7 in. (12.1 x 17.8 cm)
Mount: 5 1/16 x 7 5/16 in. (12.9 x 18.6 cm)
- Signature: Signed lower left and center (on figure at right): "J. Tissot"
- Collection: European Art
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, J104
- Accession Number: 00.159.428
- Image: 00.159.428_IMLS_PS3.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Drawing consists of two bust portraits of bearded men, one wearing a brimmed hat and the other wearing a round hat.