Figure of a Standing Male
- Artist: Yoruba (Culture)
- Medium: Wood, pigment
- Geographical Location: Africa
- Dates: late 19th or early 20th century
- Dimensions: 23 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 7 in. (59.7 x 21.6 x 17.8 cm)
- Collection: Arts of Africa
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H5, 4A
- Accession Number: 22.1517
- Image: CUR.22.1517_front_PS5.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2009
Standing wood male figure, polychromed. Pinkish jacket, blue skirt over yellow short pants. Markings on cheeks and over brow. Hands may have once held regalia. Yoruba badge necklace around neck of figure.
Condition: hand missing, paint peeling, cracked.