Young Woman Offering Wine to a Sage
- Artist: Islamic (Culture)
- Medium: Ink and opaque watercolors on paper
- Geographical Location: Iran
- Dates: ca. 1650
- Dynasty: Safavid
- Period: Safavid
- Dimensions: Sheet: 12 1/2 x 9 in.
Image: 7 1/2 x 4 in.
- Inscriptions: Four letters are seen under the wine bottle. Their significance remains to be determined.
- Collection: Arts of the Islamic World
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, A502
- Accession Number: 1991.28.3
- Image: 1991.28.3_IMLS_PS3.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,