Champagne Glass," St. Tropez," Part of Nine-Piece Setting
- Artist: Steuben Glass, a division of Corning Glass Works, 1903-2011 (Manufacturer)
- Medium: Glass
- Geographical Location: Corning, New York, United States
- Dates: ca.1933
- Dimensions: 3 3/8 x 4 x 4 in. (8.6 x 10.2 x 10.2 cm)
Diameter of base: 2 1/4 in. (5.7 cm)
- Markings: Engraved on bottom in script: "Steuben"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 17, Shelf O
- Accession Number: 72.40.17
- Image: 72.40.17.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2003
Champagne glass, part of nine-piece setting, "St. Tropez" pattern. Colorless hand blown glass with cut and hand engraved decoration. Dome-shaped bowl and circular stem with three sharp-edged collars and thick disc shaped base. Cut decoration consisting of diagonal straight lines forming diamonds around side of bowl. Single engraved circle at the top of each diamond and three graduated engraved circles suspended from bottom. Broad engraved band going around bowl at top of diamonds.