Cocktail Glass, "St Tropez," Part of Nine-Piece Setting
- Artist: Steuben Glass, a division of Corning Glass Works, 1903-2011 (Manufacturer)
- Medium: Glass
- Geographical Location: Corning, New York, United States
- Dates: ca.1933
- Dimensions: 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 in. (8.9 x 8.9 x 8.9 cm)
Diameter of base: 2 3/8 in. (6 cm)
- Markings: Engraved on bottom in script (very faint): "Steuben"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 17, Shelf O
- Accession Number: 72.40.19
- Image: 72.40.19_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Cocktail glass, part of a nine-piece setting, "St. Tropez" pattern. Colorless hand-blown glass, with hand-cut and hand-engraved decoration. Domed-shaped bowl and cylindrical stem with one sharp-edge collar and thick disc shaped base. Cut decoration consists of diagonal straight lines forming large diamonds around side of bowl. Single engraved circle at the top of each diamond and three graduated engraved circles suspended from the bottom. Broad engraved band going around the bowl at top of diamonds.