Double Old Fashioned Glass, "St Tropez," Part of Nine-Piece Setting
- Artist: Steuben Glass, a division of Corning Glass Works, 1903-2011 (Manufacturer)
- Medium: Glass
- Geographical Location: Corning, New York, United States
- Dates: ca.1933
- Dimensions: 3 1/2 x 3 x 3 in. (8.9 x 7.6 x 7.6 cm)
- Markings: Engraved on bottom in script: "Steuben"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 17, Shelf O
- Accession Number: 72.40.24
- Image: 72.40.24_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Double old-fashioned glass, part of a nine-piece setting, "St. Tropez" pattern. Colorless hand-blown glass, with hand-cut and hand-engraved decoration. Cylindrical shape with flat bottom. Cut decoration consists of straight lines set at opposite angles all around the sides. Engraved circles at top and bottom where lines join. Thick engraved band around top and bottom edge of glass.
Condition: Scratches on bottom, otherwise excellent