Alison at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, from the Cross Dressers and Those Who Love Them Series
- Artist: Mariette Pathy Allen
- Medium: Silver dye bleach photograph (color cibachrome)
- Dates: 1987
- Dimensions: image: 9 x 12 1/2 in. (22.9 x 31.8 cm)
sheet: 16 x 20 in. (40.6 x 50.8 cm)
- Signature: Signed in ink on lower right of verso: "Mariette Pathy Allen"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed: "Alison at the Philadelphia Museum of Art" and "'87"
- Collection: Photography
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 2N12, F310
- Accession Number: 1993.11.1
- Image: 1993.11.1_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,