Cake Stand; Miako Pattern
- Artist: Stafford Street Works Powell Bishop & Stonier (Maker)
- Medium: Glazed earthenware with transfer printed decoration
- Dates: 1878-1891
- Dimensions: height: 5 in. (12.8 cm)
diameter: 9 1/4 in. (23.5 cm)
- Markings: Transfer printed in black on underside of base:
"P. B. & S." printed over fan with "MIAKO" printed inside fan.
[Company logo of seated man with umbrella]. In umbrella, "[Illeg] / IVORY"
Impressed at underside of base:
"[Maker's mark of circle inside triangle] / 5"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 6H13, 1E
- Accession Number: 1993.209.50
- Image: CUR.1993.209.50_top.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010