- Artist: Zalmon Bostwick (Maker)
- Medium: Silver
- Geographical Location: New York, New York, United States
- Dates: 1845
- Dimensions: 7 7/8 x 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 in. (20 x 9.5 x 9.5 cm)
- Markings: no marks
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: Engraved on the interior lower edge of the base: "J.W.L. to J.S. 1845"; Scratched into the interior of the base: "18,14"; Engraved on one side panel: [lion] "S"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 22, Shelf D
- Accession Number: 81.179.2
- Image: 81.179.1_81.179.2_SL1.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Goblet, stands on base of octagonal form. Stem tapers to molded ring and then flares to the underside of the basin, which is decorated with foliate panels. Deep gothic-style panels decorate sides of piece, which has molded lip.
Condition: Good with tarnish