Teapot and Lid
- Artist: Worcester Royal Porcelain Company (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Dates: ca. 1879
- Dimensions: 6 1/4 x 8 x 5 7/8 in. (15.9 x 20.3 x 15.0 cm)
- Markings: on bottom of teapot: transfer-printed in green is the company logo with crown, "P" below. Incised: "189." Hand-painted in brown: "CR."
Inside lid: transfer-printed in purple is the company logo, "P" below.
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H28, 1H
- Accession Number: 1998.93.1a-b
- Image: 1998.93.1a-b_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,