- Artist: Royal Crown Derby Porcelain Co. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: England
- Dates: ca. 1895
- Dimensions: 4 x 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 in. (10.2 x 8.9 x 8.9 cm)
- Markings: Transfer-printed on bottom: ROYAL CROWN DERBY/(Crown over monogram with crossed oval below) ENGLAND
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H24, 5G
- Accession Number: 1998.93.13
- Image: 1998.93.13_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Vase: Porcelain. Rounded, high-shouldered body with narrow, fluted concave neck and six lobed, scalloped rims. Exterior is cobalt blue with gilt sprigs and blossoms on front and back; gilt foot rim and top rim and gilt collar on fluted neck.
Condition: Small hole from inside of vase penetrates body in area of gilt decoration about one-half inch from foot on one side.