- Medium: Glazed earthenware
- Geographical Location: United States
- Dates: 19th or 20th century
- Dimensions: 5 1/4 x 5 1/2 x 2 3/4 in. (13.3 x 14 x 7 cm)
- Markings: On bottom:
Printed on circular white paper label: "DELAFORCE / COLLECTION"
Printed in red on rounded rectangular yellow paper label, large number "6". On top of this label, handwritten on small circular yellow paper label: "53"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H24, 5B
- Accession Number: 1999.108.18
- Image: CUR.1999.108.18.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010
Flask, brown glazed earthenware. Flask is molded in the shape of a woven basket filled with fruit (grapes?). It has a cylindrical neck with a molded rim at the middle of the top. Rockingham glaze.
Condition: Overall good condition. Missing cork, at least part of which is inside flask. Chips to lip of spout.
Catalogued by Judith Pineiro 2-14-2000
Entered by Kendra Weisbin 2-10-2005