- Medium: Glass
- Geographical Locations:
- Dates: 19th century
- Dimensions: 3 3/8 x 6 1/8 x 4 1/4 in. (8.6 x 15.6 x 10.8 cm)
- Markings: no matks
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, EXHIBITION-5, American 5J31
- Accession Number: 79.169.236
- Image: CUR.79.169.236.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2010
Mold, amber-colored glass. Oval shaped with two levels of columns around the outside. The lower level of columns come to a point and face down. The upper level of columns is rounded at the top. Inside is smooth with no patterning or design. The rim is finely polished to a velvet texture.
Condition: Minor imperfections in glass along with chips along the foot rim.