- Artist: Russel Wright (Designer)
- Medium: Glazed earthenware
- Geographical Location: Steubenville, Ohio, United States
- Dates: Designed 1937; Manufactured: ca. 1938
- Dimensions: 10 1/2 x 8 1/2 x 6 1/2 in. (26.7 x 21.6 x 16.5 cm)
- Markings: Printed on underside, under glaze in darker blue-green color (could be impressed letters filled in with pooled glaze, but no indentations in glaze): "[in script] Russel / Wright / [in print] MFG. BY / STEUBENVILLE"
- Signature: no signature
- Inscriptions: no inscriptions
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 18, Shelf H
- Accession Number: 80.169.1
- Image: 80.169.1_mark_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
"American Modern--Sea Foam" pattern. Earthenware pitcher, blue-green body, vitreous glaze. Elongated and flattened pear shape, sides of top opening are folded over to form sweeping spout; thick, ear-shaped strap handle.