- Medium: Cream and brown stoneware
- Geographical Location: England
- Dates: ca. 1850
- Dimensions: 5 3/8 x 5 3/8 x 3 3/8 in. (13.7 x 13.7 x 8.6 cm)
- Markings: Unmarked
Possible illegible impressed mark on base near rim
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H24, 5I
- Accession Number: 2000.126.8
- Image: CUR.2000.126.8_view1.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, Nov 30, 2012
Small commemorative stoneware cream colored jug with brown glaze dripping from top, hexagonal form, featuring two portrait busts to either side of a male sitter in military dress and female sitter in formal contemporary dress, surrounded with decorative panels of stylized foliage, molded and applied C shape handle with vegetal motifs.
Condition: very good.