- Medium: Pewter
- Geographical Location: United States
- Dates: ca. 1930
- Dimensions: 2 3/4 x 5 x 2 5/8 in. (7.0 x 12.7 x 6.7 cm)
- Markings: Incised on bottom: "PEWTER" inside outline of a 'Revere' pitcher / "350"
- Inscriptions: Paper label reading "Mildred Welsh" is taped to underside.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5Q12-LUCE, Unit 20, Shelf J
- Accession Number: 82.112.14
- Image: 82.112.14_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Pewter sugar bowl. Cauldron-shaped body with four notches evenly spaced at the rim. Rococo style handles at two sides have faintly molded acanthus at thumb rest. Four legs are elongated shells at juncture with body; below their mid-band, they curve out to truncated pad feet.
CONDITION: Generally scratched and tarnished but good.