Jug, shape 1035
- Artist: Worcester Royal Porcelain Co. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: England
- Dates: introduced 1884, made after 1884
- Dimensions: 11 x 6 1/2 x 6 1/4 in. (27.9 x 16.5 x 15.9 cm)
- Markings: On center of underside of base, transfer printed company logo above no. "1035/PATENT METALLIC"
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H24, 1G
- Accession Number: 1999.152.14
- Image: 1999.152.14_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Ewer, ivory-bodied turquoise colored porcelain, patent Metallic; double-gourd shape; a molded pink-tongued, gilt dragon, its scales highly-defined, its head and two front feet affixed to the swollen, elongated neck, its body forming a handle, its tail encircling the body.
Condition: Good, old repair to mouth rim and discoloration on glaze near repair.