- Artist: Worcester Royal Porcelain Co. Ltd. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: England
- Dates: made 1868-1884
- Dimensions: 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 5 3/4 in. (19.1 x 19.1 x 14.6 cm)
- Markings: Co. logo impressed; impressed diamond-shaped registry mark for year 1875; applied rectangular white-paper tag with '1776'
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H24, 2E
- Accession Number: 1999.152.20
- Image: 1999.152.20_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Class 6, number 90, 'Dagmar Horn'
Vase, ivory-bodied porcelain, of rhyton form on a tripartite gilt-edged base, enriched with white beading and a red band, and supported by a winged-ram with cloven hooves; the handle formed as a black-spotted green coiled serpent snarling at a brown-glazed bird with out-stretched wings.
Condition: Very good.