- Artist: Worcester Royal Porcelain Co. (Maker)
- Medium: Porcelain
- Geographical Location: England
- Dates: 1880
- Dimensions: 2 1/2 x 5 3/4 x 1 5/8 in. (6.4 x 14.6 x 4.1 cm)
- Markings: Co. logo printed in green with an 'R'; applied rectangular white-paper tag with no. '4463'.
- Collection: Decorative Arts
- Museum Location: Brooklyn Museum, BMA, 5H27, 8F
- Accession Number: 1999.152.22
- Image: 1999.152.22_bw.jpg. Brooklyn Museum photograph, 0,
Shoe, porcelain, woman's low-heeled shoe on a pink ground heightened with gilt, the turquoise glazed reticulated lacing topped by a gilt buckle.
Condition: Good, buckle restored.